Holaaaaaa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoHandssoaps

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Hilda I come from Peru and live in Wisconsin. I am a new soaper and I am very excited to be here. I love soaping, I find soaping very addictive and going by that I think this will be a long term relationship. Have a great day everybody and thanks to Angie for accepting me in the forum.

Wel
Hi. My name is Hilda I come from Peru and live in Wisconsin. I am a new soaper and I am very excited to be here. I love soaping, I find soaping very addictive and going by that I think this will be a long term relationship. Have a great day everybody and thanks to Angie for accepting me in the forum.
Welcome Fellow Wisconsinite!

Welcome welcome

Latest posts

Back