Hmm thinking ahead what to make when home alone

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennikate

Reaction score
Hi all well two weeks from now I will be home alone for several days due to couldn't get time off work so I am thinking about a soaping frenzy while there is nobody home but me. I can make at least three batches of soap but what to make. So many choices so little time. A tallow soap due to need use some maybe a o.o and crisco because haven't done that lately and 3rd batch My shea soap recipe .Sound good? They'll be sorry without supervision soap will be taking over house again LOL. Had just gotten soap supply back under some form of control. Need give some to my dad.

Sounds great! You can never go wrong with tallow or lard in my book! I like to try things like new recipes or 3 color swirls when i have no interruptions. Not that really happens often! I try and keep the tougher more concentration required processes for when i KNOW i can have a set amount of time for myself. Sounds like you have it all planned and ready to go! :wink:

Sounds like a fantastic idea ... get creative and have loads of fun!

I live on my own, due to my wonderful husband dying two years ago and my 20-something children, both living in Sydney. My soaping gear seems to continue to spread through this large house ... so it's great that I don't have to share with anyone, other than my faithful fur child.

Enjoy soaping at home alone!

Latest posts

Back