Hmm...Olive Oil & Coconut Oil ONLY as a Vegan option?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... If I can find a supplier that doesn't have outrageous shipping to northern Az. 😆
Hi @NativeSoap,
You could try ArizonaSoapSupply.com
They have a store south of Phoenix in Chandler. Shipping should be cheaper because they are in your state. If you can visit the store, they have more in there than they show on their web site (closed on Mondays).
Also, Majestic Mountain Sage is in Utah, their web site is TheSage.com. They have everything and are pleasant to deal with. But yes, shipping is a killer! I get my coconut oil and avocado oil from my local Costco.
I make palm-free, vegan soap. What @johnnyusa said to true. It benefits from a bit of cocoa butter (and/or soy wax).
Happy soaping!

Hi @NativeSoap,
You could try ArizonaSoapSupply.com
They have a store south of Phoenix in Chandler. Shipping should be cheaper because they are in your state. If you can visit the store, they have more in there than they show on their web site (closed on Mondays).
Also, Majestic Mountain Sage is in Utah, their web site is TheSage.com. They have everything and are pleasant to deal with. But yes, shipping is a killer! I get my coconut oil and avocado oil from my local Costco.
I make palm-free, vegan soap. What @johnnyusa said to true. It benefits from a bit of cocoa butter (and/or soy wax).
Happy soaping!
Thanks! I had actually already found them the other day and placed a small order of refined shea. They are a little cheaper on shipping than others. About 4 hours from me but I'll def be stopping there should I ever be down that way!

Also, I see you mention soy wax, and I actually had ordered a small qty to try since I'm trying to figure out this vegan soap thing as well.

Thx for the info on mountain sage! I had seen many posts on this forum about them but didn't know they were in Utah. They are over 7 hrs away, but who knows, maybe I'll make it that way during travel! 😊

Back