Hiya!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wenders78

Reaction score
New to the Forum. Been making CP soap since August. So many of my friends asked about buying said soap and lotions, that I started a business with it about 4 months ago. Still playing in the way peewee leagues with it. Between working (I drive a school bus as my day job), taking care of my home, my 2 kids, my husband (which is like having a third child at times), and my homestead...I stay really busy. I also am an avid quilter, horseback rider, off-roader, and camper. Reading is my fave relaxation thing outside of crocheting and brushing down my horse.

What got me interested in making soap was that my whole family has super sensitive skin. The strangest things will cause any one of us to break out in hives. For my son...purple grapes causes a nasty staff infection. For my daughter...anything with sulpher in it. My husband is the most sensitive and I have to watch what I use to avoid his anaphalaxis allergies. Mine are anything outdoors. In leading my family to a more natural and "homegrown" style of living, I came across making my own soap, and a winner was born.

So that's me in a nut shell.

Thanks for reading

Latest posts

Back