Hiya from Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilybet

Reaction score
Hiya everyone! I've been ghosting these forums for quite a while now and have finally decided to join.

I have been making soap officially for almost two years and have spent the better part of 4 years researching, planning, designing recipes and looking at pretty pictures. :)

Looking forward to learning even more and sharing this journey with you all.

Lilybet xx

Thank you everyone.

Relle, I live in Wollongong. (Which is just south of Sydney for those who are not local)

Hi Lilybet and welcome! I'm not in Oz but in Az so it's a bit of a journey between. I have to say I wish I was there though since you're enjoying summer. I'm getting tired of this cold, wet winter!

Hi lilybet
I am just over an hour south of you on the coast. North of Jervis Bay.
I am glad you came out of lurking.
The south coast is such a beautiful area

Hi Lilybet and welcome! I'm not in Oz but in Az so it's a bit of a journey between. I have to say I wish I was there though since you're enjoying summer. I'm getting tired of this cold, wet winter!
I do love the summer but the humidity killed two of soaps this month. (I'm still learning how to adjust my soaping methods based on the weather)

Welcome to the active side of the forum! I hope we'll get to see your projects :D
I'm hoping I get to contribute, I tend to err on the self doubt side and I want to change this.

The welcoming messages are just so lovely, such a great way to start my day, thank you.

Back