Hii!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridgetmoon

Reaction score
Hii Everyone!

My names bridget, I'mm quite new, hoping to start a business venture to aid the income, yesterday i brought my first soap making kit. (Wanted to see whether it was worth it)

Made one bar and tested it today equals very happy!

Hope to share my ideas and tips along the way with every one else! :wave:

I'm based in Windsor, Berkshire so if anyone has any local events going on i'd be happy to attend.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure to get a lot of practice before starting to sell. As someone stated earlier on another thread, you need experience to know how a recipe is going to turn out after several months. Some may not hold the scent, some may develop DOS. So do a lot of research and reading and then make soap for about a year before deciding to sell. Having said that, my family members and friends were always happy to have the results of my experiements as long as they were free.

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to the forum! :grin:

What type of soapmaking kit did you purchase? You said you only made one bar and then tested it which made me wonder if it was melt and pour or cold process. I know cold process kits are sold and I didn't know if it was possible to make just one bar from them.

Latest posts

Back