Hi

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm glad I found this forum. Where I can interact with other soap makers and have the opportunity to learn. I'm a beginner, after my 3 batches of soap made and one that failed a bit, I'm excited about this activity. Along with my passion for gardening, this is becoming my next big hobby. Just as when growing my own food I control what goes into them, so when making soap I know what I use for my skin. In addition, I love creative and creative activities. This is fun just for me.🙂

Welcome.gif

Hi, I'm glad I found this forum. Where I can interact with other soap makers and have the opportunity to learn. I'm a beginner, after my 3 batches of soap made and one that failed a bit, I'm excited about this activity. Along with my passion for gardening, this is becoming my next big hobby. Just as when growing my own food I control what goes into them, so when making soap I know what I use for my skin. In addition, I love creative and creative activities. This is fun just for me.🙂
Welcome! :rolling:

Latest posts

Back