Hi

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Visser

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Nancy and I am from the Sunshine Coast in Australia. I am currently doing an Organic Skincare formulation course and have been making skincare for a couple of years now, and my husband recently decided that he wanted to try soap making. At the moment we have got as far as watching lots of YouTube videos and reading articles to try and get a grip on things before starting in the hope of lessening the disasters, but we are looking forward to actually getting our hands dirty with it (and then cleaning them up with the result!).

I look forward to learning a lot from the people on here and sharing our triumphs and failures. We do find that being creative makes life a lot more fun.

Thanks
Nancy

Oops just realised I created our membership in my husband’s name but I will get him to do his own intro later. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Hi Misschief,

I checked with my husband and he said that he only has family in Holland and Australia that he knows of. Maybe distant relatives somewhere back there.

Nancy

Back