Hi :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz-juzz

Reaction score
Hi :wave: Long time lurker, and just recently started to post. :smile:
Here are some of my recent creations that I want to share.
Wasabi FO (BB) and OMH FO. And black raspberry and vanilla on the other photo.
I am using coconut milk as a half of the water. I have tried GM, but prefer coconut milk, as I had no luck with GM. :crazy:

IMG_9296 - Copy.jpg

IMG_9778 - Copy.jpg

Thank you. :smile:
CaraBou: They are MP. I bought molds on eBay. I'm not sure if I can advertise the seller. :oops: But I can send you PM with the link.

Welcome. Very beautiful soaps. Love the raspberries!!! Looks like a yummy cake!

So I looked at these earlier while at work on my phone and thought I liked them, now that I have pulled them up on my laptop and looked at them (larger pictures for my old eyes) I have come to the conclusion that I am now certain that I like them. Beautiful work!

Thank you all. I'm humbled. :).
This forum helped me a lot to be where I am now. I've been soaping for just over a year now. Now I'm ready to share my advice and experience.
And I forgot to add before, excuse my English sometimes. It's not my first language.;)

very pretty! love them all. can't pick a favorite :D

Oh so pretty! And the photos are very professional too

Very nice soap! I really like each one of them especially the color scheme for your wasabi soap. The raspberries go great on your black raspberry soap too - so cute!

Thank you. :smile:
CaraBou: They are MP. I bought molds on eBay. I'm not sure if I can advertise the seller. :oops: But I can send you PM with the link.

I've been looking for raspberry mould, could you please PM me the link.
Thank you.

Relle9, PM sent. ;)
If anybody else is interested in berry molds, I'm happy to send the link.

Latest posts

Back