Hi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Sue and I am new to making soap and lotions. I have been lurking on the forum for about a month while I bided my time till I could start trying my hand at soap. I am 35, a native NY'er, although I have lived in MS for 13 years. I live with my husband and our spoiled shih tzu. I graduated law school in 2012, but due to the economy and the small town we live in I am working as a manager for a large beauty retailer. My gift to myself for surviving the bar exam this past week was an order of supplies to make myself some body butter and some soap, both MP and Rebatch. My passion is crafting everything, and everything vintage. I look forward to learning more, and hopefully, when I know something, helping others learn too. Thanks for reading! :wave:

Congrats on your graduation. I am also a full-time student, although I am taking the summer off. My friends and I joke that we just want to watch a movie without it watching us. Graduate programs are difficult and leave no room for a normal life!!

I think you will enjoy the hobby...especially the immediate satisfaction it gives you when you get the results. Plus, it will keep you occupied while you wait for the results of your bar exam!

And I especially like the above posting, "Welcome to the insanity"...lol.

Back