Hi

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

requisiterose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a fairly new soap maker from Texas. I'm 19 and started my business almost a year ago. Hoping to make something with it, or give it my best shot. Plus, it's just a lot of fun to experiment and come up with my own recipes. I'm currently in love with making lotion and lotion bars, ha.

I finished my 3rd batch of soap yesterday and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Sweetgrass is a fantastic (and guy approved according to my fiance) soap fragrance.

Just wanted to say hi, and I'm looking forward to talking with experienced soap makers.

Welcome to you requisiterose : 1st off i would like to commend you for your outlook on starting a business at 19 , it says a lot about your drive and character, and you should be very successful at whatever you do. Always always always keep mistakes as a learning tool and there will be no end to what you can create .

again , welcome to you

Thank you :) I definitely make enough mistakes to learn from them, haha. I really enjoy it though. Plus, natural products are so much better than all the synthetic brands you can get at the store, and the customization aspect is a huge bonus.

But I started a bath and body business, Requisite Rose. Kind of a hard to pronounce, but it has meaning to me. I'm currently working on getting some consignments around my hometown and getting my etsy all set up and ready to go. Extremely nerve wracking.

Hello, glad to see someone who has started their soap business :)

I hope I could learn from you and our more experienced residents here as well.

Thanks :) I hope everything goes well for you in the future. There seems to be a pretty good wealth of knowledge here, so I'm sure we'll both learn a lot.

Back