Hi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreabadgley

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Andrea, and I've been a member of the Forum for a few weeks, but now that I've really ramped up my soap-making, I wanted to introduce myself here. I'm a stay-at-home mom of a 4 year old and a 2 year old, and now that they are old enough to entertain themselves, I've been able to really start playing with my soap making. I use the Cold Process method, and I learned mainly from Susan Miller Cavitch's "The Natural Soap Book" and "The Soap Maker's Companion." I guess I've made a couple dozen batches now, mostly recipes I've concocted myself, and I enjoy it immensely.

I'd like to become more of a participant in this forum - I've posted a couple of times and I thank those of you who responded - but I'm unfamiliar with the forum/message board format and am unsure of how to keep up with it. Is there a way to get email updates when new topics are posted, or do I need to visit the site frequently to see what's going on?

Thanks to the founders and members for making this forum possible - I look forward to using it and 'meeting' some of you!

Brightest Blessings,
Andrea

Welcome to the forum. When I log onto the forum, I hit the link that says view posts since last visit. It is on the right side of your screen, just above the announcements Heading. Happy soaping!!

Welcome Andrea! I click the same link as Dragon when I log in. And this is always the first place I come when I get on the computer. The weather, news, and email can wait. I have to see what new on the Soap Making Forum! LOL
Glad you could join us.

Back