Hi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelleyaynn

Reaction score
I've been making the soap for my family for about two years now, so while I'm not exactly a novice, I far from being an expert. I just made my first batch of goat milk soap about a month ago. I realized there MUST be a forum for soap makers, and found you all via Google. I think I've spent 5 or 6 hours searching through the site and included links to other sites since I found you yesterday. This place is great!

I'm a science teacher converted to fifth grade teacher, married with a son (who is severely autistic but very loved) and step-daughter (who is 16, going on 12! :lol: and also loved). I make my own wine, soap, LOVE to cook (as does my husband, so we eat well!), and have dabbled in making my own cheese, vinegar, and bread. We love to garden and I can lots of tomato products in the late summer/fall. Haven't gotten into pressure canning - yet. In my copious amounts of free time :roll: I love to read, scrapbook, pretend I'm an artist, and travel.

Looking forward to learning tons from everyone!

Back