Hi

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hi there
I am complete and utter newbie to the world of soap making but I am looking for a hobbie and this craft looked really interesting the main problem I'm having is that while search for info on the internet I can find loads of recipies and brilliant information but they all seem to be from companies based in America or the UK. I have immigrated to europe and cant find suppliers anywhere moulds and oils and fragrances arent really a problem but getting m&p or citric acid and more bulkier supplies as most companies wont ship to Europe or if they do it serious money to do so and then it becomes a bit too much of an expensive hobby.

I know this should probably be posted somewhere else on the forum so i apologise now. but any help would be brilliant.

Thanks
Donna

Hi and welcome to The SMF! I know of several soapiers from Europe that get supplies from European countries to use to make CP soap, and they claim most supplies are not hard to get at all. Do some searching on the net and you should find EU sop making supplies.

Welcome.....

Paul.... :wink:

Hi there... No help here on searching for supplies there... maybe someone here can assist you .. but anyway WELCOME!

Latest posts

Back