Hi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetTopanga

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is my first post. I've been lurking around for a few days. I've only just started to make melt and pour soap. It's a blast. I love it! But after checking out this board I really want to try to make some body butter. I didn't even know you could make all the stuff you guys are talking about. It so awesome! Just wanted to say thanks for all the inspiration!

:D

Welcome to our little space in the cyber world! Glad you are having fun with M&P. There are a few members here who specialize in M&P who can really assist you! Welcome again, enjoy!

Paul.... :wink:

I don't know anything, but thanks for thinking I might! Lol. I think (from reading this forum) I may have a bad batch of MP base that I'm working with. I ordered the first one from Sweet Cakes and the soap was good, but pretty expensive. This one I got from Fullers Soap and it hardens almost immediately after I melt it down. But now, thanks again to this forum, I'll order from wholesuppies next time. I don't know anything at all about body butter, but I was reading smellitlikeitis's post about the body butter she was making (I think it was her) and it sounded so yummy I want to make some. But I don't think I have any of the stuff I need for that. And I can't afford to buy any right now. Le sigh. :(

Back