Hi there!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenchurch

Reaction score
Hi there!
I'm sorry I somehow managed not to see this introduction forum... Please accept my apologies!
I'm Stéphanie and I live in France. I've begun soapmaking last fall and had a break during winter due to other occupations - I'm what is called, I've heard, a multipotentialite.
I'm also fond of languages, herpetology, pole dancing (I'm an instructor), sewing, gardening and I work as a scrum master/ QA manager in a software company.
Just to show how strange an animal I am. ^^
I came here especially because I had questions for a particular recipe, but I'm very interested in all the fun and advice shared here.
I hope one day I'll be able to enter a monthly challenge!
savons4_ muriel5.jpg
savons5_ gobelins4.jpg
savons7_forever04.jpg

Have fun and happy bubbles,
Stéphanie

Welcome to the forum. I had to look up a couple of the terms you used in your post.:p If the soap in the pictures are any indication of your talent, then you are already on the road to creative soap art. I suggest you check out the rules for participating in challenges. Have fun.

Welcome again! I think you'll find a whole bunch of us strange animals here! ;)
Moi aussi, j'adore étudier les langues - la première (et mon préféré) était le français mais maintenant j'étudie le japonnais.
If you haven't already, check out the Other Hobbies thread for some of the things we all get up to outside of soaping :)

Welcome to the forum. I had to look up a couple of the terms you used in your post.:p If the soap in the pictures are any indication of your talent, then you are already on the road to creative soap art. I suggest you check out the rules for participating in challenges. Have fun.
owww thanks for this lovely welcome. 😚 I've checked the rules for participating in challenges. I guess the number of messages will not be an issue, even if NOT posting one-words messages :p Maybe I'll be within the rules for June challenge, but I don't think my level in soap making will be high enough to simply be able to achieve an attempt...

Have fun and happy bubbles!
Stéphanie

Welcome again! I think you'll find a whole bunch of us strange animals here! ;)
Moi aussi, j'adore étudier les langues - la première (et mon préféré) était le français mais maintenant j'étudie le japonnais.
If you haven't already, check out the Other Hobbies thread for some of the things we all get up to outside of soaping :)
Merci pour le nom du fil de discussion sur les autres loisirs ! J'y jetterai un oeil avec plaisir!
私も日本語が少し話せますよ!これはとても面白い言語ですね!
And I've also begun Russian and Polish but for now cannot go beyond weird sentences such as "my little fish wears a yellow jacket"! 🤪
I guess I'm lacking time to fit all the things I like doing... :/

Thanks for your welcome,
Happy bubbles!
Stéphanie

Are you doing Duolingo? I always get 猫はピアノを弾きません!
YEEEEES! I guess it's easy to spot with such silly sentences!
That's a funny one, too, even though it states a reality, unlike my Polish fish... :D (I get the fish wearing a jacket in Polish... )
Yes I'm on Duolingo (I'm "Stephanie-France"), not for Japanese that I began long ago, even though I took the evaluation and now and again train a little (but... mostly to gain points easily^^ ) but for Russian, Polish and other funny languages (even if for Russian and Spanish I too a couple dozen hours of face-to-face training too). Und ich habe in der Schule Deutsch gelernt, aber fast alles vergessen... :(

Happy bubbles,
Stéphanie

YEEEEES! I guess it's easy to spot with such silly sentences!
That's a funny one, too, even though it states a reality, unlike my Polish fish... :D (I get the fish wearing a jacket in Polish... )
Yes I'm on Duolingo (I'm "Stephanie-France"), not for Japanese that I began long ago, even though I took the evaluation and now and again train a little (but... mostly to gain points easily^^ ) but for Russian, Polish and other funny languages (even if for Russian and Spanish I too a couple dozen hours of face-to-face training too). Und ich habe in der Schule Deutsch gelernt, aber fast alles vergessen... :(

Happy bubbles,
Stéphanie
Ich habe keine Deutsch, pero poquito de español... Tengo dos primas españolas ;)

You're missing out on some great sentences in Japanese, such as 私の犬は帽子を売ります (Speaking of realism...) 🤣🤣

Ich habe keine Deutsch, pero poquito de español... Tengo dos primas españolas ;)

You're missing out on some great sentences in Japanese, such as 私の犬は帽子を売ります (Speaking of realism...) 🤣🤣
Owww that's a great one. But... you don't know MY dog! :D :D :D

Happy Bubbles!
Stéphanie

Back