hi there!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simplyamanda

Reaction score
i've considered joining forums before but never actually knew how or what was going on... you all seem like nice people who can probably help me figure out both!!

i've been making CP soap for about 7 years but still seem to have some questions. live and learn, i suppose...

WELCOME!!! Looking forward to chatting it up with you on the forum!! I love how great of an atmosphere this forum is, everyone is really cool and respectful (and us mods do our part to ensure it stays that way! )

If you have any trouble with the forum please dont hesitate to ask questions, if you need anything in that regard feel free to PM me ...Id bet my shoes you know more abotu soaping than me so I will most likely be asking YOU questions about that!! (only did 2 batches so far but TONS of research!!! :) )

happy soaping!!

Peace love and Guidance,

Ian

Hi, welcome to the forum. Most of us are soap obsessed and love it. I make only goats milk based soap and lotions. If I can assist, just ask away!

Paul :wink:

Glad you are here. You will be amazed how much you will learn here no matter how long you have soaped. I am not the same soaper I was before joining this forum.

Laurie

Latest posts

Back