Hi there. I've been lurking for quite some time

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madiecakes

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Madie and I've been making soapy things for about a year now. Found this site thanks to google some months ago and because I am very shy I have yet to really post. I am done being a lurker and figured I would introduce myself. I'm a stay at home mother, my youngest is 5. My oldest is 11 and helps me soap now and again. My middle child is 10 and has no interest other than to enjoy the occasional bath bomb. My husband is British and has lived in the US for about a year and he works in the psychology field. He was my biggest supporter when I decided to start up making soapy things and bath bombs. I love all the pictures everyone shares as well as the recipes. I started out with melt & pour and eventually worked up the nerve to start CP soap, which terrified me. My first attempt seized up on me and I cried lol. A few weeks later I tried again and have loved it ever since. I look forward to using some of the recipes and sharing some of my own. :)

Hello and welcome Madie. Since you've been lurking for awhile, you've probably noticed that this is an absolutely wonderful group of people and a repository of soapy knowledge. I'm glad you decided to step forward and introduce yourself and I look forward to seeing you become an active participant in our shared madness. "Down the rabbit hole" and all that .. lol.

Happy Soaping!

Welcome Madie! Glad you are enjoying your CP adventure. And don't worry about the failures...we all have them, that's how we learn. :wave:

Hi Madie! I was a stay at home mom too, and I wish I had discovered the joys of soaping then. Would have made some excellent 'mom time'. I also started with MP. And lurked. This is a great place to hang out - welcome!

Welcome Madie, we have a pretty awesome group of crazy folks here. There is a lot of terrific information to be had and shared here.

Crazy? Who`s crazy, I don`t see anyone??
Wait, it may be me...:mrgreen:

Hi Madie, so nice to have you here, welcome to the group!
icon_wave.gif

Welcome Madie! Glad to know your husband supports you in your endeavor! Mine has been my greatest ally and help. He calls me the "soap lady"! Let's have some soaping good fun! :)

Latest posts

Back