Hi there, from overseas; Turkey :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucid

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am Caner from Turkey, an enthusiastic learner about soapmaking. Thank you all guys first of all, for all the things I have learned here. The idea of just having a new hobby turned into a will to give away samples to my friends and maybe even making profit out of them in the very long run of the future. Thereby, I could help my budget and budget of my family. This is all thanks to you..
Having made thorough searches about cold process soap making, I have come to a conclusion that it would be better to sign up this site so that we be of help to each other. Really excited to get to know you guys in time and I even feel like I may be able to find some soap bodies here :)

Last edited:
Hi Caner -- I'm an enthusiastic learner too! Reading, reading, reading.
One day, I'm going to jump in!! I'm sure it'll be an exciting day for us when we get going!
And, yes -- everyone we know is probably going to get some soap! :)
The posters here are so experienced, so sharing, it's incredible, really.

Hi Lucid, welcome to the boards. Which part of Turkey are you in? I have been a couple of times but always to Marmaris / Aksaz but every time I have absolutely loved it there.

Ken

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. :) I work in Istanbul and live in a city very close to there. Marmaris is in a really nice touristic area of Turkey; so glad to learn you enjoyed them all.. I honestly cannot suggest you come visit again though; taking the current situation Turkey is in, you probably already know..

Latest posts

Back