Hi there! Another Aussie on the board.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacy_bareskin

Reaction score
Thought I'd start things off with a hello on here. I'm from Melbourne Aus and I'm glad to have found a forum I can research my ideas on.

I've been trying my hand at CP soap making since about the start of this year. Made a few batches now that have turned out rather good. I've started selling my newest batches to friends, which should give me some good feedback hopefully.

I'm a scientist by day, with a focus on cancer diagnosis, so my passion is for skin products without all of the additives. I want to focus on simple, natural beauty. I saw potential when a friend offered space on her market stall one day, which encouraged me to put together some lip balms and develop a business name for myself. So Bare Skin Beauty was born.

I've been taking things slowly so that I don't get too carried away. This forum will be great for getting a bit more insight into what I can do and hints on how to make my recipes work better. I'm sure you will be hearing a lot more from me.

Welcome to a fellow Aussie!

I too love your business name - says what it means :)

I am sure you will find a huge market for your wares. The key is to follow your bliss :wink:

Best wishes,

Tanya :)

Back