Hi people

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pam

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have been into candle making for 6 months now and just when I thought about trying to make some soap, I find this wonderful forum. :)

Have a nice day.

Hi Pam. Welcome. This forum is wonderful. Everyone actually gets along, so that's really nice, and everyone is helpful and willing to share ideas. I love it here. Even if I didn't make soap, I'd want to stay....

Also, Do we share the same pretend celebrity boyfriend? :wink:

hi Pam~ welcome!!..i will have to pop over to the candle making forum..i have thought about making candles..in the past..but thought uh oh prolly to hard for me..hehee :lol:

Hi Pam, welcome to our family soap forum! :D

Paul :wink:

"With enough soap, you can blow up just about anything." --Fight Club

Tabitha said:
Welcome!

P.S. Who is the guy in your avatars?

Come on Tab, never watched Fight Club? :p Ed(ward) Norton did a most excellent job in this movie. 8) :D

Famous line from that movie;

"With enough soap, you can blow up just about anything." --Fight Club

I never understood why everyone went on and on about Brad Pitt in that movie, when it was obvious that my boyfriend Edward Norton was the real star and is a far better actor than Pitt. (Brad's not bad, but IMHO A river runs through it was his only really great performance, and mostly he's been getting by on his looks)

Seems like we do, Missjulesdid. Edward Norton is simply one of my most favourite actors and I love every movie he made. Fight Club is amazing, did you read the book as well?

Fight Club was the reason I started making soap, only melt and pour base as of yet, but I am a beginner and one step at a time. About 2 weeks ago I made my first, but have been wanting to do it for years, just that I never got round to buying anything to make it with until just over 2 weeks ago.

Back