Hi! New!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mom2LilMan

Reaction score
Hi, I've been lurking a little and finally had a targeted question or two to ask (see Bath & Body Forum).

I'm Sarah. I'm married to a farmer. We grow corn & soybeans, and raise cattle. I'm mom and SAHM to two: 11 y.o. boy & 8 y.o. girl. I also substitute teach a bit.

I have a myriad of interests/hobbies: sewing, knitting, new to crocheting...too many to list. I've been making my own laundry detergent, and recently made own bodywash (which I'm not convinced is a safe recipe, but that might be my next question!) which has sparked an interest in cosmetics and soapmaking. Right now, it's purely for my own personal use, or maybe for friends. I've decided that body mist and room sprays are an easy place to start for now.

I look forward to learning from you all!

Welcome to the forum :)

You sound like me with all of your hobbies. Besides being a long time soaper, I also knit & crochet. I can sew, when my machine isn't possessed and deciding to do whatever it wants. It hates me, big time :twisted:

Latest posts

Back