Hi! New to SMF

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new to the forum (although I've been reading up on different topics here for about a year now) just wanted to give a great big hello!

I'm starting a business with my brother and mother (it is a family venture!) We each have our own little niche, I love making CP soap. My mother loves making bath bombs, shower fizzies, and bath melts; and my brother is into making M&P and wax tarts. We all help each other out and are gearing up to start marketing and getting the ball rolling.

We are located in Houston, Texas (a place that doesn't have much competition with handmade bath products) and our company is called Space City Soaps (www.SpaceCitySoaps.com).

We just started our Youtube channel and would love it if you guys checked out our videos and subscribed!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmvIMKgmm23uf2yrwBogH_Q

I am hoping to be a regular on the forum, helping people just starting out as well as getting advice myself!

You guys are awesome, and I look forward to making friends!

xoxo - Phoebe

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have all the bases covered for your business endeavor! Good luck :)

Back