Hi! new soapmaker in Sicily!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cess

Reaction score
hi guys, I'm Cecile, a new soapmaker doing some experiments and playing with oils and lye in order to make products that will agree with my skin better. Plus, is fun!
I'm originally from Argentina, but living in Sicily now, so it's sometimes hard to find the right products (though I can probably swim in olive oil!). Happy to learn from your experience!

hi guys, I'm Cecile, a new soapmaker doing some experiments and playing with oils and lye in order to make products that will agree with my skin better. Plus, is fun!
I'm originally from Argentina, but living in Sicily now, so it's sometimes hard to find the right products (though I can probably swim in olive oil!). Happy to learn from your experience!
Welcome Cecile. Learn, you most certainly will. We're all crazy soap ladies....and gents. What part of Sicily are you in?

Welcome Cecile :). I will change your location on your profile for you.

Thank you Relle!
Rsapienza I just googled Gratteri, quite far from me, I'm in Ragusa, but looks like a magical little town, if I could only take time off work! uf!
Irish Lass.... Where in the emeral island are you? Lived in wild Kerry for 3 years and I do miss the rain sometimes :)

Latest posts

Back