Hi! New member! :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice to meet all of you, I’m Whitney, and I own Cheeky Goat Soapery.
I didn’t know there still were old school forums like this around, but it came up when I was doing a search for adding propolis* (I hope I spelled that right!) and I was so enchanted with the idea of a forum vs social media.

We live in south Florida, (Loxahatchee) and asides my wonderful husband and child, I share our farm with loads of cheeky goats, some horses, donkeys, and ponies.

I make cold process soap, soap dough, (though I mostly buy it as I’m lazy 😅) and try and have a good time and laugh at myself most of all.

I’m excited to be here and join all of you! I love this style of forum to communicate and get to know my fellow soap makers!

I’m late on saying hi as I’m fairly new as well on this forum . I recently found your you tube videos and love them! Amazing soaps!! I have goats too-19 right now, and got hooked about 4 years ago. I have two livestock guardian dogs and two cats .. the people down the street have donkeys and llamas lol. So nice to meet you!!

I’m late on saying hi as I’m fairly new as well on this forum . I recently found your you tube videos and love them! Amazing soaps!! I have goats too-19 right now, and got hooked about 4 years ago. I have two livestock guardian dogs and two cats .. the people down the street have donkeys and llamas lol. So nice to meet you!!
Hi Basil!

Back