Hi my name is Rosa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome and enjoy. And don't ask me anything because I have no idea what I am doing.
Are you from Brazil or in Brazil? Or both?

Welcome and enjoy. And don't ask me anything because I have no idea what I am doing.
Are you from Brazil or in Brazil? Or both?

Hi Rosa, are you from Parana? Just a guess because of your user name. I'm american but I spent a good part of my childhood in Fortaleza, Ceara. Welcome to the forum, I'm doing melt and pour, too.

Welcome! I would love to visit Brazil. Ihave been to Columbia & I just loved it. I would love to tour all of S America.

¡Bienvenido a nuestro foro del jabón! ¡Esperamos que usted lo goce aquí! ¡Si usted necesita cualquier ayuda, se siente por favor libre preguntar uno de nosotros! ¡Somos un ramo hablador, y apenas amor que hace el jabón! ¡Dé la bienvenida una vez más!!

Pablo.... :wink:
Paul.... :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
¡Bienvenido a nuestro foro del jabón! ¡Esperamos que usted lo goce aquí! ¡Si usted necesita cualquier ayuda, se siente por favor libre preguntar uno de nosotros! ¡Somos un ramo hablador, y apenas amor que hace el jabón! ¡Dé la bienvenida una vez más!!

I would impress you with some Portuguese rosa, but all I know is that they pronounce their R's as H's

edco76 said:
Soapmaker Man said:

I would impress you with some Portuguese rosa, but all I know is that they pronounce their R's as H's

Portuguese, maybe you, not me! Who do you think I am, John Travolta or something??? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Do you speak Spanish or Portuguese, Ed?

Paul..

Did you translate those words Paul or did you babblefish them? I babblefishes a flyer one time to send oput to my daughter's school. It was in reguards to a Fall Festival, rather than translating it into "Autumn Festival", it took the literal definition & I ended up inviting the whole school to a "Stumbling Festival"

I took 2 years of Spanish in school, and don't forget we lived in Florida 4 years! I can speak Spanish a little and understand a little more of it. I must admit, I used a online English to Spanish word translator. :oops:
You "outed" me Tab! I am sobbing right now! :cry: Well, all I can say is;

Su un amigo bueno y todos deben saber que somos gran amigos. Aunque usted me expusiera, seré todavía su amigo, yo adivino.

Paul...Pablo.... :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
edco76 said:
[quote="Soapmaker Man":89d54km2]¡Bienvenido a nuestro foro del jabón! ¡Esperamos que usted lo goce aquí! ¡Si usted necesita cualquier ayuda, se siente por favor libre preguntar uno de nosotros! ¡Somos un ramo hablador, y apenas amor que hace el jabón! ¡Dé la bienvenida una vez más!!

Portuguese, maybe you, not me! Who do you think I am, John Travolta or something??? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Do you speak Spanish or Portuguese, Ed?

Paul..[/quote:89d54km2]

Me? I speak niether, although my wife is from a missionary family so I have picked up a very small amount of spanish from them. They speak Portugeuse in Brazil though don't they? I am into ju jitsu and Brazil has the best in the world so I have picked up a little bit by mis-pronouncing their names. R=H and W=V. That is the extent of my Portuguese.

Back