Hi, Is this AA for soapmakers? lol

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunfloweracres

Reaction score
My name is Dianne and I am addicted to soapmaking! I am new to SMF, and fairly new to making soap. The first cp batch I made was on 9/20/12, and 21 batches of cp, and 7 of hp shampoo bars later I still want to learn and make more. I have been making/selling natural skin care products for 7-8 years including Calendula oil, lip balm, deodorant, whipped shea butter, solid lotion bars, etc. We grow most of the herbs here on our small acreage.

I am on a mission to make everything I use on a daily basis from natural, non-toxic ingredients. Soap was the only thing left until now. I love it, it is so rewarding and addicting!
http://SunflowerAcres.ecrater.com

TEA.TREE.LEMON.EUCAL.5.BARS.SOAP.MUMS.USE..JPG

Welcome to the forum! :D

Lovely looking soap but this forum isn't like AA. We don't stop you from making soap and we actively encourage it. :wink:

Thank you Pepsi Girl and Hazel! I have been on here for hours, and learning a lot. This is great, glad I found you!

I agree, this forum is full of enablers. I've gone from having two types of soap on my soapmaking "wishlist" to well, I haven't counted, but it's a lot.

I really like it here :twisted:

Your soaps look amazing! Welcome to the forum.

Hi there - I split this topic so that we could have more input on helping you trouble shoot the recipe.... :mrgreen:

Back