Hi I'm Jennifer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennfromoz

Reaction score
Hi there I'm Jennifer from Cairns, Australia. I'm just starting to make soap and I think I'll need alot of help. My 1st batch didn't quite work.

Welcome Jennifer . I've been to Cairns many times, usually stay at Clifton Beach.

Welcome, Jennifer! Hope you like it here. Great place to join when we need help! I am new here myself, although not new to making soap. I joined a year ago, but things happened so I could no start to join the converstaions untill recently.
Ps. Love your avatar! Look like they are posing to the camera:D

Welcome!

Feel free to start a thread in the beginners section with as much detail as possible about your first soap, and what went wrong for you. There are so many lovely folks here who will help you troubleshoot, and give you more suggestions than you can take in to start with! It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but stick with it. Each failure is a stepping stone to success, as long as you learn from them, and with the help of the folks on here, the path should be pretty short... 😊

Most of us failed to get what we wanted with the first batch, so don't feel too bad about it! My mistake was over blending and trying to get too creative with the design... It smelled good, at least!

Hi there I'm Jennifer from Cairns, Australia. I'm just starting to make soap and I think I'll need alot of help. My 1st batch didn't quite work.
Hi Jennifer - I'm a newby too and have had what I like to call 'Learning episodes' with soaps that didn't quite work as I'd planned lol. The advice / input from the experienced soapers is awesome!

Welcome.gif

Back