Hi I am from West Sussex UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherrydene soapy

Reaction score
Hi I am new to all of this, both the forum and to soap making. I found you all scrolling through the internet started reading some posts and knew I wanted to be apart. I have loved reading all the posts and have learnt so much already. So please bare with me and I look forward to meeting you all.

animated-welcome-image-0119.gif Cherrydene

Hi I am new to all of this, both the forum and to soap making. I found you all scrolling through the internet started reading some posts and knew I wanted to be apart. I have loved reading all the posts and have learnt so much already. So please bare with me and I look forward to meeting you all.

Welcome im in england too but quite bit further north than you. If you need any help with finding suppliers for oils ect then feel free to drop me a message and ill try help

Welcome im in england too but quite bit further north than you. If you need any help with finding suppliers for oils ect then feel free to drop me a message and ill try help
Thank you so much I will definitely do that, I have spent the last few weeks glued to my iPad searching the internet for suppliers, I have found a few but nothing like USA have. I am after a decent soap cutter, not a multi cutter so if you have any advice there that would be great x:thumbs:

Thank you so much I will definitely do that, I have spent the last few weeks glued to my iPad searching the internet for suppliers, I have found a few but nothing like USA have. I am after a decent soap cutter, not a multi cutter so if you have any advice there that would be great x:thumbs:

Its upstairs so cant take a pic iv just got a loaf cutter wooden with 2 slots for the cutting blade they are common place on amazon and ebay.

Best suppliers iv found the soapery are great for castor, shea, cocoa, palm and coconut oil oh and thier sweet almond oil and micas too.

Either livemoor or supplies for candles/soap suppliers same company different site are great for fragrance oils and again the soapery are good for eo love the lemon and lime eo from them they smell amazing

Back