Hi! I’m Emma!(:

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Cook

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Emma and I’m 18 years old and currently studying business administration in college. :)

I guess something that I will share about myself is that I am autistic! Being on the spectrum does interfere with my daily life, but it is a huge part of my personality! I’ve come to love and accept that part of myself. :) I have very intense interests in certain subjects as a part of my autism, and it’s currently in soapmaking!

In the future, I hope to use my business degree to have my own business. I am new to soapmaking, but I hope to produce soaps that I can sell one day, after I get A LOT of practice!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know you all! :)

Last edited:
Welcome! I wish I had discovered soaping when I was your age - I'd have had so much more fun and experience by now! :)

Hello everyone!

My name is Emma and I’m 18 years old and currently studying business administration in college. :)

I guess something that I will share about myself is that I am autistic! Being on the spectrum does interfere with my daily life, but it is a huge part of my personality! I’ve come to love and accept that part of myself. :) I have very intense interests in certain subjects as a part of my autism, and it’s currently in soapmaking!

In the future, I hope to use my business degree to have my own business. I am new to soapmaking, but I hope to produce soaps that I can sell one day, after I get A LOT of practice!

Hello everyone!

Welcome, Emma! I am new, too. I really enjoyed reading your questions AND the great answers you received....Very helpful!

Welcome to the forum Emma.

I have an autistic grandson so I understand some of the challenges you face.

Lots of great people here with a lot of knowledge they are willing to share. Enjoy your soap making!

Welcome! I love that you have embraced your autistic side. Some of my best friends are on the spectrum. They are the smartest, most creative friends I have. I'm sure you are going to enjoy the world of soaping and bath/body formulating.

Hi Emma!
Welcome to the forum! Your puppy is super cute :) I have a 7 year old son who is autistic as well. Good luck with your studies and soap making.

Back