Quantcast

Hi! I’m Emma!(:

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Emma Cook

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Emma and I’m 18 years old and currently studying business administration in college. :)

I guess something that I will share about myself is that I am autistic! Being on the spectrum does interfere with my daily life, but it is a huge part of my personality! I’ve come to love and accept that part of myself. :) I have very intense interests in certain subjects as a part of my autism, and it’s currently in soapmaking!

In the future, I hope to use my business degree to have my own business. I am new to soapmaking, but I hope to produce soaps that I can sell one day, after I get A LOT of practice!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know you all! :)

Last edited:

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Emma :).

Hawksquill

Reaction score
Welcome! I wish I had discovered soaping when I was your age - I'd have had so much more fun and experience by now! :)

SmockingRN

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Emma and I’m 18 years old and currently studying business administration in college. :)

I guess something that I will share about myself is that I am autistic! Being on the spectrum does interfere with my daily life, but it is a huge part of my personality! I’ve come to love and accept that part of myself. :) I have very intense interests in certain subjects as a part of my autism, and it’s currently in soapmaking!

In the future, I hope to use my business degree to have my own business. I am new to soapmaking, but I hope to produce soaps that I can sell one day, after I get A LOT of practice!

Hello everyone!

Welcome, Emma! I am new, too. I really enjoyed reading your questions AND the great answers you received....Very helpful!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.:)

Kcryss

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Emma.

I have an autistic grandson so I understand some of the challenges you face.

Lots of great people here with a lot of knowledge they are willing to share. Enjoy your soap making!

Carolyne Thrasher

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I love that you have embraced your autistic side. Some of my best friends are on the spectrum. They are the smartest, most creative friends I have. I'm sure you are going to enjoy the world of soaping and bath/body formulating.

MarnieSoapien

Reaction score
Hi Emma!
Welcome to the forum! Your puppy is super cute :) I have a 7 year old son who is autistic as well. Good luck with your studies and soap making.

Kiti Williams

Reaction score
Welcome Emma! My first grandchild is autistic, so I do understand you intense interest in soaping. Go for your dream, even if it takes a wee bit of time!

Latest posts