Hi from Western NC

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’ve been soaping for about 15 years, mostly for personal use and to have a few bars on the shelf of our farm store. We have a small apiary about 30 miles west of Asheville and a store where we sell honey, other products of the hive, pottery and soap.I’ve always made CP primarily because i wanted a way to tie it back to our bees.

DUring a recent illness I had time on my hands to re-explore the online soaping world and got energized about taking my soaps to the next level in appearance. I’m looking forward to a new display with color and vibrance when we reopen in the late spring.

I’m excited about the creativity in this forum and can’t wait to learn more!

:bunny:

Hello and welcome! How cool to have a working apiary. My parents own a tiny bit of land in the Texas and I am always waxing nostalgic about getting chickens and some honeybees. My dads never takes it seriously in front of my but I have seen him sneakily watching videos on honeybees on youtube :mrgreen:

Welcome Karen. Hope you have kicked that illness. Fifteen years of soaping and still a desire to explore ~ I suspect there are mutual opportunities to learn!

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back