Hi from West Midlands, UK.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redimp

Reaction score
Hi there :wave:

or alraaat babs as they would say in Birmingham or hey oop mucka as my Black Country pals would say in Wolverhampton, we have some bizarre accents here in the UK you know.

I've wandered in to the forum from a smallish green and very wet village in the West Midlands but originally I am from Pretoria, South Africa, thirty years later and I still miss the sun. Only became interested in soap making a few months ago after reading the list of ingredients in a soap whilst sat on the toilet (I'll read anything anywhere any time) that I had just bought in the Supermarket, I was a tad shocked at what was and wasn't in it and thought hang on a moment matey pants there has to be a way of making a more natural product.

A few, well ten or so, books later and much mooching around on the net brought me here having already made two cp batches a week ago. I know you are not supposed to make changes to a recipe when you first start but it appears I make soap the same way I cook, I like to experiment but luckily they seem to have worked and are curing away happily out of reach.

Very impressed with every ones work on here, you are all so talented and so happy to help each other. Think I'm going to like it here and yes another two cp batches made this weekend, fun innit :thumbup:

Not much more to say really other than I have five huskies, three are mine and two are foster dogs, I have two kids and I am a photographer with a couple of Rock and Metal Music magazines.

I really look forward to learning so much more from everyone here and I hope one day maybe I will be able to do the same for others too.

Red :)

Hello from Georgia!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been away from forums for awhile due to just being so busy. I have been making soap for probably 4 years now and love, love, love it! Before that I made candles for 10 years until I went through a burnout and changed to soap. Sure am glad I did.

I am originally from Texas and got stuck in GA and trying to get back home.

Welcome to the forum, Red! Hope you enjoy it here!

Latest posts

Back