Hi from Vegas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sierra

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Sierra. I recently moved to Nevada from the Rocky Mountain region and am loving every minute of it so far! I'm somewhat nervous to see what the summer holds for my soaping endeavors, but so far, it's been great.

I'm an amateur soap maker who's made nearly a dozen cold process soaps and hope to take the hobby more seriously in the new year.

My original inspirations for soap designs came from birds since I've always been fascinated by birds and fancy myself somewhat of a novice bird watcher. I made different blue jay, owl, oriole, and crow soaps late last summer, as well as a raven soap based on Edgar Allen Poe's poem for Halloween last year.

Now I am working a bit on a line of tea-inspired soaps!

I look forward to learning from and talking with you all!

animated-welcome-image-0279.gif

Hi Sierra,

Welcome. Like you, I am also new member, but as of yesterday.

Lovely regarding your interest in tea-inspired soap. What types of tea interest you? I have been thinking about soaping with dehydrated (aromatic) 'tea' leaves from my garden. By chance, are you a gardener and or have appropriate plants around?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back