Hi from Vancouver!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosyrobyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to soapmaking and it has become my favorite hobby. I have a voracious appetite for researching whatever I'm interested in so I've been reading (lurking in) forums, watching Youtube videos, pinning tons of stuff on Pinterest and buying books all to feed my latest obsession.

I've taken a couple of classes on CP and HP and thoroughly enjoyed them. Now I book studio time to practice since I haven't got all my equipment gathered yet - that and my hubby wants to see if this is a passing fling or something I really want to pursue.

I really appreciate all those who take the time to help newbies like me and make this a wonderful place to learn. I'll probably go back to lurking (I'm shy) but I just wanted to say thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a plethora of information here and the members are too shabby either. We have a really great group of people here and a lot of knowledge.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm all sorts of curious about the classes and studio time for soap making, I'm more used to that for things like pottery and lampworking

Welcome to the forum!

I'm all sorts of curious about the classes and studio time for soap making

If you're in Vancouver, Renee from Karma Suds offers classes on natural, organic soap and bath and body stuff. Once you've taken a class, she let's you book studio time to practice what you've learned - and she does the clean up afterwards!

I'm slowly gathering supplies and ingredients (shhh! don't tell my husband :) so I can branch out and try new things.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

Hi rosyrobyn and welcome!
icon_wave.gif

Latest posts

Back