Hi from the UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wickhams

Reaction score
Thanks for adding me guys.
After spending months researching shaving soap making, I have eventually settled on only one forum, this one.

I’ve not attempted to make any soap yet but kept coming back to read and re-read threads from this forum as it appears to be by far the most helpful and informative.

Hope to be able to ask some advice soon

Thanks for adding me guys.
After spending months researching shaving soap making, I have eventually settled on only one forum, this one.

I’ve not attempted to make any soap yet but kept coming back to read and re-read threads from this forum as it appears to be by far the most helpful and informative.

Hope to be able to ask some advice soon
Welcome, I think you will get lots of encouragement and information here, I know I have/do.

Thank you Alien

It’s nice to hear it’s been good for you. As said I’ve looked at other forums on my quest to learn but my gut and common sense kept me returning here.:)

Hi there and welcome - from another Brit. I'm a beginner here too and have made about 6 batches so far - ok but not perfect. I've found this forum the best for advice and it's really helped. Good luck with your soap journey

Hi Cat Lady

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I’m hoping to do my first mix over the weekend.
I’m just trying to work out which recipe to go with first as a beginner. Problem is I’ve always believed jump in at the deep end and if it goes wrong, work your way backwards until you achieve the result your looking for. I just want to make a shaving soap that is super slick and has an amazing lather. Here’s to hoping and thank you again

Latest posts

Back