Hi from the UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryGentleman

Reaction score
Just popped by to say ‘Hi’. Newbie soapmaker here, looking to learn as much as possible.

I’ve set myself a ‘Year of Soapmaking’ challenge- minimum of one soap batch a week (more if time and funds allow) with at least one new technique every month. No pressure! :-0

Two batches in, though I wish I’d found this forum a bit sooner. So much to learn.

Hello and welcome, I am also in the UK. Looking forward to seeing your adventure journey, dont forget we all learn by our mistakes so never get disillusioned. You will love the soap you make and there are lots of people to help answer queries.

I love it when Newbies come to this group having already tried making soap on their own. Congratulations! When you have time, please take a browse around the Beginner's Forum, especially the Stickies to acquaint yourself with how the SMF Forum functions.

If you have problems, feel free to contact our Administrators by clicking on their names or avatars: Angie, Irish Lass, Relle, lsg, Shunt 2011

And to save time, money, and frustration, this is a good read for a soaper at your stage of experience:

Q: What advice would you give to your beginning soaping self?

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=62916

Welcome.gif

Last edited:
Welcome from me too! I'm also in the UK and a bit of a lazy 'poster'! I love this site, especially as no question ever seems to be thought of as silly!!

Back