Hi from The uk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles44

Reaction score
Hi everyone,i am a complete newbie to the whole business of soap making.It is something ive wanted to do for many years and now have the chance.I am currently just trying to get as much info as i can on the process,uk suppliers etc.I would be very grateful of any info from some of you more seasoned soap makers .Looking forward to reading the forum.

Hi I live in Lincolnshire uk,and I mostly deal with just a soap,or soap posh,I like both but soap posh has cheaper p&p hope this helps,

Welcome to the forum! You'll won't find a more congenial, sharing group of people and there is so much wonderful information on the various forums. Good luck with your new endeavor.

Hi, I live in the uk too. I'll second June's comments. I've learnt so much from everyone on this forum. They are so supportive and helpful. With regards to suppliers, some other companies are gracefruit, soapmakersstore, soap kitchen, freshskin and mystic moments. They all have pros and cons. I usually decide what I want to order and who will be the cheapest to order from. Good luck with your soapmaking journey, it's amazingly addictive and so much fun!

Back