Hi from the Pacific Northwest

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainyDayRose

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations!

I'm new to soap making and am looking forward to learning the art. My kids are grown and I find myself with time on my hands. I enjoy creating things and my baking hobby was not good for my waistline :)

For my day job I am a computer engineer and my hobbies are a fun time for me to disconnect from technology and enjoy my more creative side.

Welcome! I'm a Midwesterner but just visited Washington and Oregon for the first time this summer. Talk about an embarrassment of riches out there! You all are bogarting the splendor. Such a beautiful part of our country. If I lived there I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off the glory long enough to make a batch of soap haha!

Welcome to the forum, nothing is better than having a nice hobby, especially when you can follow it:))

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :)

Welcome! I'm a Midwesterner but just visited Washington and Oregon for the first time this summer. Talk about an embarrassment of riches out there! You all are bogarting the splendor. Such a beautiful part of our country. If I lived there I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off the glory long enough to make a batch of soap haha!

It is beautiful here and I truly enjoy it. However winter can get quite dreary so that is when my hobbies become a sanity saver.

Latest posts

Back