Hi from South Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm so excited to start my journey in soap making....im in the research and learning everything there is to know right now and I'm loving it...have already ordered some ingredients and an dreaming up recipes. I look forward to learning more from you all.
Thanks Jo

Hi Jo!
The Americans are all in bed now, but you’ll no doubt wake up to a few responses tomorrow. I’m just turning out the light here in NZ - it’s 11:15pm.
Welcome to the addiction! :)
Hi there kiwi moose, lovely to meet you I cannot wait for the weekend so I can start!!! How long have you been soaping for? X

Hi everyone, I'm so excited to start my journey in soap making....im in the research and learning everything there is to know right now and I'm loving it...have already ordered some ingredients and an dreaming up recipes. I look forward to learning more from you all.
Thanks Jo
Welcome to this obsessive addiction. Wishing you all the best.

Oh it's another Aussie, yay! Welcome, they seem pretty friendly around these parts.

Where in SA are you? My step father grew up down there, Yankalilla, in fact, his family owned quite a sizeable chunk of Yankalilla. Many memories of Victor Harbour, Magic Mountain, Glenelg and the markets in Adelaide. My step dad's family came over here after the war, his parents had the most amazing yet distressing (happy ending kind of) story and were/are part of that Adelaide-German culture you guys have down in the city of churches.

Back