Hi from Romania!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enny

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new in the world of this thing of soaping. I made my first batch 6 days ago using 70% olive oil, 20% coconut oil and 10% castor oil. Added lavender EO too. Unmolded it after 42 hours and was a bit oily but after 1 day it dried up.
I'm very happy with this forum, I'm learning a lot.

Happy soap-making to all!

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

Hi! We are neighbours! :) may I ask, where you buy your soap making supplies? Here is difficult to find anything...
Some oils I can find at the supermarket but mostly from online apothecaries. Pigments and FOs are nearly impossible to get here so I plan on buying them when I visit my parents in Germany. HTH

Some oils I can find at the supermarket but mostly from online apothecaries. Pigments and FOs are nearly impossible to get here so I plan on buying them when I visit my parents in Germany. HTH

You are lucky! In western Europe you can find almost everything for reasonable
prices.

You are lucky! In western Europe you can find almost everything for reasonable
prices.
Some soapers here order their micas and fragrances from Germany. The shipping is expensive but they order together and split it. If they deliver to Serbia they surely will to Romania, too. [emoji4]

You could try ordering from german online shops or even from eBay. I know some Serbian soapers do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manske-shop have international shipping that doesn't break the bank, with a decent selection. Vita Von waldehoe is also a top supplier of mine. I'm not affiliated with them, I just just them for most of my supplies

Thanks for the information. Vita Von Waldehoe don't ship to Romania. Manske-shop would be a good source but for an order up to 9 kg the shipping cost is 29€!!! :shock::shock::shock: and only for Romania! For all other EU countries the shipping is 10 euros.

Manske-shop have international shipping that doesn't break the bank, with a decent selection. Vita Von waldehoe is also a top supplier of mine. I'm not affiliated with them, I just just them for most of my supplies

I saw in the Manske shop something like Naturidentische Ätherische Öle. What kind of essential oil is this? What is the difference between these oils and true essential oils? Sorry for bothering you, I don't know German, I'm using Chrome's translator.

Back