Hi from Quebec!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neakdoung

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am from Quebec, Canada and I've been making soap since last month. Actually it all started when I was offered a free soapmaking class... Since then I got addicted and been researching on the subject almost everyday... So far I made 8 batches of CP from existing recipes found in books. Next step is to formulate my own recipes.

I am moving to Cambodia next month and wanted to know if any of you can recommend a few soapmaking and lotionmaking suppliers nearby? So far, I found New Directions Australia, Bulkactives in Taiwan, and Soaplab Malaysia.

Cheers,

Hello and welcome to the forum. Welcome to the addiction as well. Congrats on your soap making. Even though you are using recipes from a book make sure you still run them through a soap calc. Errors could exist.

I can't help you with suppliers in that area you are going to, just be aware that New Directions in Australia is expensive and their FO's are not suitable for soaping.

Welcome! Good luck with soaping and everything else in Cambodia.

Thanks all! I'm going to Cambodia looking for a new life experience and also because that's where my parents grew up.. In fact, I'm Cambodian but I spent all my life in Canada so it's time for me to discover my "motherland".

Back