Hi from Portland! (Oregon, not Maine)

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Shalora

Reaction score
It suddenly occurred to me, after years of solitary soaping, that there must be a forum where soapers could come together and share. I know my friends are getting sick of my soaping stories, lol. So I did a quick search and here I am.

I've been soaping for about 9 years, but only seriously for about 5. I've gotten seriously hooked of late and feel like I need to start selling just to get rid of what I'm churning out (I'm making way more than I can use!) and to support my habit!

I've been poking around here a bit and I'm already quite impressed with this place. There are some wonderful people and discussions. I am slowly wading through that long thread about the castile soap with the -40% SF, it's absolutely fascinating! I'll have to try it - once I've read a little more. ;-)

BlackDog

Reaction score
Welcome! I visited Portland for the first time this summer and fell in love! Beautiful city and state you have there.

not_ally

Reaction score
I suspect you have found your soaping home! I love Portlanders, too, they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I am sure there are some awful ones, but they must be less than in the general population : )

Shalora

Reaction score
I have been really impressed by how friendly and open people are here. I think I'm really going to like this forum. :)

Jstar

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome, glad to have you here with us!

Latest posts