hi from Oregon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumpsa

Reaction score
hi, I've been around this forum for a long time. I don't think I've introduced myself here yet but recently I've been getting daily email updates from this site so I come here more often. I noticed your challenge thread with the stipulation that you have to have a certain number of posts so I thought I would try to post more so I can take part.

I come here looking for help when trying out new stuff. like cream soap or liquid soap. usually I've found that you all have already hashed out a lot of issues in these threads so thank you for that.

I've been soaping for about 4 years now and I've started selling at a local craft market here in Central Point, Oregon. I do cold process, and hot process and I'm currently dipping into other body care products lotions and such but not bath bombs I really hate making bath bombs.

welcomexxxz.jpg

Welcome, I see you have already been here 8 months. If you have information you can share with the newbies that would be much appreciated.

...I've been soaping for about 4 years now and I've started selling at a local craft market here in Central Point, Oregon. I do cold process, and hot process and I'm currently dipping into other body care products lotions and such but not bath bombs I really hate making bath bombs.
How about a pic.gif
We love pictures! ... market set up? CP & HP bars? bath bombs that bombed? LOL
Welcome.gif

Welcome! Cream soap. That is a new one to me. Wouldn't it melt away really quick. I suppose you keep it covered and just dig your fingers in to use a little at a time? Sounds really neat. I personally am obsessed with wanting to make soap clay or jelly soap.

Hi, Jumpsa. I joined this forum during the past month or so, and like you, I generally come here when I need help with something (this too is my first post). I have just begun making cold process soap recently. I also reside in the PNW, on the Olympic Peninsula, in Sequim.

cream soap is a soap that uses both KOH and NaOH and I was making a shaving soap. my brother loves it! I've also used dual lye to make a liquid soap that stays thick

Latest posts

Back