Hi from Norway

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenobiah

Reaction score
Hi!

I am a fairly new CP soap maker from Norway looking to learn more about making soap and also learn about bath and body products. I prefer it when ingredients are as natural as possible but if you have a different viewpoint than me, no worries there either. :D

Hi, welcome to our forum! I'm glad you found us from Norway! Norway is such a wonderful country! Welcome and enjoy yourself! :wink:

Velkomen hjem til oss!

(I hope that was correct!)

Paul.... :) :wink:

Paul, that is so cool! Yes it was correct. Tusen takk, forresten!

gb, the weather here in the southwest of Norway is extremely unreliable. Yesterday everything was frozen, today it is raining cats and dogs instead. Think Seattle, just even more unstable and you have our weather...

We will be moving to the States within the next 6 months if all goes well.

Zenobiah said:
Paul, that is so cool! Yes it was correct. Tusen takk, forresten!

We will be moving to the States within the next 6 months if all goes well.

A thousand cheers , come to think of it! Right? Thanks!

I must compliment you on your English speaking and grammatical skills! 8)

If you want, may we inquire about what part of the states you are moving to? Congratulations on your move here and being able to home school you child!

It means "thank you very much, by the way" but it transliterates to a thousand thank you's. :lol:

I work part-time translating between English and Norwegian (web-based biz) and hopefully that is what will bring in the money for us to live off of once we move. I do have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 7 years experience but I am SO SICK of it.

We will either move to Southern IL (close to you) or to Southern NM, depending on various factors. We are hoping for New Mexico, though.

That is cool, good locations both. My grandparents used to live in Southern Illinois. Lots of Corn and nice flat crops land!

New Mexico, I've been through there a few times, it's not the same as the terrain of Illinois though.

Hey Zenobiah, Welcome (sorry I'm late :oops: ) May your travels to America someday also include a stop over in Canada. What's Norway like. I'm fascinated by different countries and cultures.

Back