Hi from northern MN

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gardenguy

Reaction score
I am a newbie to the forum. Trying to learn about soap making. I am 44 and love to dabble in everything. I really like to cook and garden and enjoy the outdoors. Haven't made any soap yet. I am a machinist by trade and a retired fire chief of 21 yrs. looking to make cp soap or hp. Not interested in the melt and pour.

Welcome to the forum. You will learn so much here, you are going to love it. And you'll be making soap in no time at all. Read through the beginner section stickies and whatever else catches your eye. Look for posts by these people, IrishLass, Susie, DeeAnna, Lindy. They are all super knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

I love Minnesota, I lived there before and absolutely loved visiting Duluth and surrounding areas.

Welcome! You'll find a wealth of information here. From how to formulate your recipes to trying out different techniques and additives. Warning, it becomes very addictive - both the forum and the soap making.

Welcome! Dory is right re the addiction part, and how. Also, in case you get overwhelmed by all the estrogen, there are a number of great guy soapers here :)

Minnesotans are so nice, I am sure you will fit right in ....

Latest posts

Back