Hi from Northern Minnesota

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MurphyGirlSoap

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a stay at home mom transplanted from Texas, homeschooling 2 of my 4 kids (15yo in college, two boys, 14 and 12 at home and the baby, 2yo)

I got started soaping because in TX there was a shop that carried the most wonderful homemade soaps! I would get Beautiful and/or Cherry Blossom.
I also loved the Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom scent. When they discontinued it, I started looking for the shop in TX to see if they would ship some. No go. Next I went online to Etsy and I hit the jackpot! They have everything (and more)!!!

Then I began to think, "if someone can make this, why can't I?" So I began to research and stumbled upon BB. The videos were pretty much what sold me.

I ordered my first m&p kit and when I saw what I made, I was ecstatic! And everyone loved it!!!

From then on I was hooked. I'm about 8 months in and now I do cp as well as mp in my basement (I outgrew the kitchen:oops:). I'm still at the give away stage, but I have my first 2 commissioned orders, and I'm doing my first craft fair.

-Jess

Latest posts

Back