Hi from NJ

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllieW0903

Reaction score
I was a soap maker from 2006 to 2015 and had a website business, we sold only online, much of which was international and we were register with FDA. I have another much bigger business ( machine shop) with my husband as partner which takes up my weekdays. My two daughters worked for our business and we setup the bath and body business inside our much larger business where we built a “lab” in the warehouse. My daughters then had 5 kids between the two of them in 4 years (2010 to 2014) and had to leave both businesses in 2015 to be mommy’s. We made everything from soaps, body cream (our best seller), lotions, candles and mineral makeup (which did very well). i kept the setup of our lab and also moved in my beading (my first passion in early 2000’s), sewing and embroidery supplies/machines and created a craft room I can use on weekends. Now my 2 middle granddaughters are 10 years old and I want to start teaching them some crafts. I have not made any soap in 5 years and am out there looking at refreshing my memory. I had hundreds of bars left when we closed and we are now running out. I did continue to make our body cream over these past 5 years but not much else. I hope someday one of my 4 Granddaughters takes to making bath and body products as a hobby or business.

What a history and what an exciting next adventure with your grands! I love it. Welcome!

download.jpg

Back