Hi from New Zealand

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there! also from NZ :) let me know of any good deals online for ordering supplies! I order from Go Native but have seen a few other places pop up that look good.

Hi Redtigersun,

I'm a bit fickle in that I open up about three websites and check out the prices/quality across all three while I fill up my shopping carts accordingly. Most recently I used: Zen Designs, NZ Soap and Candle, Candle Creations (for colours) and Pure Nature. The essential oils form Pure Nature seems to be a lovely quality - therapeutic grade. I'm now going to go and check out Go Native :)

hi there! also from NZ :) let me know of any good deals online for ordering supplies! I order from Go Native but have seen a few other places pop up that look good.
Redtigersun, would you like to Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself on a separate thread.

Kia Ora KiwiMoose! Dont hold our Aussie-ness against us ;) Whereabouts in NZ are you from? Best part of the world I reckon

Gidday Primrose ;-)
I’m from Hamilton.
I’ve also lived in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
And Kentucky and New Mexico in the USA
And Irapuato, Guanajuato Mexico
And Greater London in the UK.
But now back in ‘The Tron’ as we lovingly call it.

Ah wow, what travels!! That's pretty amazing

My partner's family is from Te Aroha and Whangamata originally. I was very fortunate to go there last year to meet them. They've also spread out to Wellington, Hamilton, Auckland, Tauranga and a few on the South Island but I didn't make it down there just yet. But I got a fairly comprehensive tour of North Island haha. I absolutely love the area around Whangarei. Cant wait to go back.

I'm from rural NSW originally but live in Perth WA now. NZ is the only overseas travel I've done.

These guys got me into soaping :)
FB_IMG_1540700922975.jpg

I've had dairy goats for almost forever. Last year I thought I need to start trying to make some money back towards their feed so thought maybe I could make and sell soap, as its easier to get licensed to do that, compared with selling milk or cheese etc. Well a year and a half later I'm only just starting to sell now but I'm a total soapmaking addict now. I didn't even really care about soapmaking to start with, had zero interest in it. That changed pretty quickly!

Latest posts

Back