Hi from Montana :)

Discussion in 'The Introduction Forum' started by 6Harts, Sep 14, 2019 at 1:59 AM.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

1. Sep 14, 2019 at 1:59 AM #1

6Harts

6Harts

6Harts

My name is Courtney. I stumbled on this forum while looking for a soap recipe. I belong to very few forums, so I hope I’m doing this right. I’ve been making soap since my 20’s and I’m in my 50’s now. It’s one of those hobbies that has occasionally made me a bit of cash, but mostly I do it because it is very soothing to me, my scalp and skin like my soap better and I just plain like to create and make my own stuff.
    At any rate, I live in the US in Montana, I work a day job and do my crafty stuff at nights and on weekends. Right now I’m still receiving targeted therapy for breast cancer and my skin is even more sensitive than before, so I need to get back to making soaps. Happy to be here and hope to share some and learn more...

MGM likes this.
  2. Sep 14, 2019 at 2:48 AM #2

Relle

Relle

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic Staff Member Admin

Welcome Courtney :).

Sorry to hear you have to have cancer therapy :(, but glad you are back to soaping :D and hope you can get some relief for your skin from your own soap.

6Harts likes this.
  3. Sep 14, 2019 at 4:36 AM #3

cmzaha

cmzaha

cmzaha

Supporting Member

animated-welcome-image-0119.gif Courtney. I am also sorry to hear about you having to have cancer therapy. Hopefully all goes well for you.

6Harts likes this.
  4. Sep 14, 2019 at 2:52 PM #4

lsg

lsg

lsg

Staff Member Admin

Welcome to the forum, Courtney. :)

6Harts likes this.